Our tuition prices are based on four-week pay periods. There are ten pay periods in the school year that goes from the middle of August to the beginning of June. (Summer tuition is paid in one five-week period).
Our tuition starts at $43 for four weeks of one thirty minute class once a week. However, the more classes a student takes, the less each one costs.
Here are some examples:
- One 30 minute class is $43.
- One 45 minute class is $52.
- Two 30 minute classes per week for 4 weeks are $61.
- Three 30 minute classes per week for 4 weeks are $76.
- One 30 minute class and one 45 minute class per week for four weeks are $69.
- One 30 minute class and two 45 minute classes per week for four weeks are $90.
Please call the studio for more details.
Military: 10% off for Active Military or Veteran families
Boys over 10 – All boys ten years of age and older will receive a 25% discount on classes.
Free Classes for High School Seniors
For example, a student who took tap and ballet in their freshman year, added hip hop in their sophomore year, and took all three in their junior year, would be able to take the tap and ballet free of charge for their senior year, but would have to pay for the hip hop because it was not taken all three years.
The studio accepts cash, checks, and credit cards (MasterCard, VISA, and Discover). We also provide an Automatic Tuition Payment Program where your tuition is automatically withdrawn every month. Please sign up at the front desk for this service.